The Africa RISING project in the Ethiopian highlands recently organized a writeshop to heklp researchers document and generate results and evidence from their work. As well as making progress on several articles, participants produced several ‘evidence’ briefs.
These, and other briefs from across the program, are available online:
- Upgrading wheat grain quality along the value chain in Ethiopia
- Why Ethiopian farmers prefer traditional faba bean management practices
- Capturing most significant change stories from the Africa RISING project in Ethiopia
- Pathways to improved nutrition in the Ethiopian highlands: Do agricultural production systems address nutrition?
- Preventing and mitigating the effects of enset Xanthomonas wilt (EXW) in Lemo, Ethiopia
- Demand-oriented production key to sustainable and effective potato value chains in Ethiopia
- Bringing wheat, potato and faba bean seeds to market in the Ethiopian Highlands
- Adding value in a changing world: Mechanizing small scale faba bean processing in Ethiopia
- Pathways to improved nutrition in the Ethiopian highlands: Policy and institutional issues