In January 2014, the program appointed members of a ‘Scientific Advisory Group’ to provide guidance on the overall strategy and direction of the program, program coherence and opportunities for partnership.
- Maggie Gill, Senior Fellow, DFID. Member of ISPC CGIAR
- Salvador Fernández Rivera, INIFAP, Mexico. CIMMYT Board Member.
- Christine Okali, Independent Consultant and Associate of University of East Anglia. Chair of HumidTropics Advisory Committee.
- Dave Harris, Independent Consultant, UK
- Moses Tenywa Makooma, Makerere University, Uganda