Africa RISING Ethiopia project workplan for 2014 and beyond
The Africa RISING project in the Ethiopian highlands organized its review and planning meeting in Addis Ababa from 30th October to 1 November 2013. One of the aims of the meeting was to agree outline work plans for 2013 -2014 and general responsibilities of partners in each area of work. At the end of the meeting, participants agreed seven thematic areas to focus on for the coming period:
1. Feed and forage development.
2. Field crop varietal selection and management.
3. Integration of high value products into mixed farming systems.
4. Improved land and water management for sustainability.
5. Improving the efficiency of mixed farming systems through more effective crop-livestock integration.
6. Cross-cutting problems and opportunities
7. Knowledge management, exchange and capacity development
Download the 2014 work plan